The need of insurance is meant not for the little hassles in life but for the big events that hold the chance to derail you financially. Did you know in comparison with people who begin planning at early stage, see their liabilities shrink while their assets grow by the time they reach retirement?
But unfortunately, many families in India still fail to protect their biggest treasure, their family and loved ones. While thinking about financial security, embedding insurance still does not top the list of many Indians.
When you don't hesitate to postpone buying a dream home, a car then why life insurance? "It is always better to prepare and prevent than to repair and repent", today is the right time to fill your security buckets. Why delay securing the life that are most dear to you?
It is almost impossible to escape a bad news; death and calamity can knock at your door any time. Furthermore, life changing events not only worsen yours but to a great extent leave your dependents distressed both financially as well as emotionally.
A life insurance answers:
- How my survivors would especially my children live by if I were to die early?
- How will my family repay debts after my death?
- How long would I carry financial load until I start working again?
Some highlights of HDFC Life Super Savings Plan
Policy term: (15- 30 years)
HDFC life super savings plan comes with a regular premium paying facility with profit endowment plan. Under this plan, an insurer holds an opportunity to participate in the profits of the company as bonuses are paid at the time of maturity or on demise.
HDFC life super saving plans key features:
- Ideal for individuals planning long term goals such as child's education and marriage, buying dream house and planning for retirement
- Comes with double protection scheme to your family by way of lump sum payment in case of unfortunate demise of a policy holder
- An insurer obtains the freedom to pay premium annually, half yearly, quarterly, monthly as per the convenience
- A convenience to choose a policy term from 15 to 30 years
- Enjoy tax benefits under Section 80C and 10 (10D) of the Income Tax Act, 1961
Why hesitate to settle for the best for yourself and your loved ones? Obtain financial protection against untimely demise throughout policy term.
HDFC Life Sanchay Plan
When it comes to obtain guaranteed benefits and a flexibility to choose your investment horizon, there is nothing like HDFC Life Sanchay Plan. It is also known as a traditional 'without profit' plan with insurance coverage, which enhance your savings.
- Guaranteed benefits payable on maturity
- Premium payment for limited period of 5, 8 and 10 years
- Flexibility to choose policy term ranging from 15 to 25 years
- Flexibility to choose premium payment frequency monthly, quarterly, half yearly and annually
HDFC Life Young Star Udan
Policy term: (15-25 years)
HDFC Life Young Star Udan plan ideally meant for parents making sincere efforts to secure their child's future during critical milestones like education, marriage etc.
The plan YoungStar Udan comes with flexible money back options, minimum monthly premium of Rs 2,000 with no upper limit, premium payment terms could either be 7-10 years, options to waiver of future premiums for your child when you're not around, are some of its key features.
Some other features:
- Flexibility to choose from income fund, balanced fund, blue chip fund and opportunities funds to suit your risk appetite
- Option to choose waiver of future premiums
- Insurance coverage throughout the policy term by paying premium for limited time period
- Two Death Benefit options to choose from based on which death benefit payable are decided
- Classic: Policy Terminates after payment of death benefit
- Classic Waiver: Policy continues after payment of death benefit + Future Premiums waived
- Limited PPT of 7, 10 or Policy term minus 5 years
- Flexibility to choose your policy term from 15 to 25 years as per your child's future needs
- Guaranteed Additions1 during first 5 policy years, if applicable
- Participating plan with accrued bonuses payable at maturity
- Option to take this policy by filling a Short Medical Questionnaire (SMQ)2
- Tax Benefits3 under Section 80C and Sec 10(10D) of Income Tax Act 1961