Share Trading at BSE NSE
Trading means buying and selling a stock the same day or holding it for 2-3 days. While the former is associated with intraday trade and the latter is called swing trade.
- When timing?
- What asset allocation?
- And how much to invest for money management and risk control?
We help investors capture larger gain than normal, maximize returns for the market and accumulate wealth for themselves and their family.
Three golden rules of investing are:
- Invest early
- Invest regularly
- Invest for long-term
Share trading is all about taming the right market, a robust selection of stock and a tried and tested approach.
We provide facility to trade at BSE and NSE. We are SEBI registered sub broker and franchisee for Ventura Securities Ltd. We at OM Investments are focused to:
- Identify low risk and high reward opportunities available in the market
- Develop trading plan by following simple rule based strategies
- Understand markets, time frames, risk tolerance, goal settlement
- Enhance, enrich decision making by proficiency using trading tools and data
- Build and manage a personalized trading plan
- Perform types of opportunity analysis
- Analyze levels for entering a trade, closing a deal and booking profits at the end of a trade
Avoid disappointments of losing money. Trade without fear and get a good grand head start to the trading day!